Welcome to simplelife designs
The simple fact is, business, advertising… life!… has become too complicated. It’s often hard to make wise consumer choices and to find meaning in all the extraneous clutter that fills every media – TV, the internet, websites, magazines, billboards. Most of this is not design; it’s gobs of information thrown at us, leaving to the consumer the monumental task of sorting through it to find the meaning.
Good graphic design does just the opposite.
It’s intent is to “eliminate the unnecessary so that the necessary may speak.”
Let simplelife work for you.
Tracey O’Neil, CEO, owner/operator and (so far) one-woman team
Who is simplelife designs?
- The simplelife Mission: simplelife designs is committed to working with its clients to ensure the audience is reached through clean, simple, and effective marketing tools.
- The simplelife Philosophy: simplelife designs loves to support organizations, businesses, non-profits and initiatives that work towards positive and sustainable goals.
- I Can Deliver On Projects: simplelife designs is committed to working with you to complete your project on time, on budget, and on the mark!
Why Choose simplelife designs? Because I believe in…
- quality customer service based on relationships
- working with my clients to ensure they reach their customers through clean, simple, and effective marketing tools
- supporting organizations, businesses, non-profits and initiatives that work towards positive and sustainable goals
- being a caring steward of the earth so that it can continue to inspire beautiful design